Connor McDonald is an Associate Attorney with Lowery, Lowery & Cherry, PLLC. He obtained his B.S. in Political Science from Middle Tennessee State University in 2017, where he graduated summa cum laude as a member of the prestigious Buchanan Fellowship. Connor received his Juris Doctorate from Belmont University College of Law in 2020, where he served as Managing Editor of the Belmont Law Review and graduated top-10 in his class. Connor is currently pursuing a Master of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation from the University of Alabama School of Law, to be completed in 2021. Connor was admitted to the Tennessee Bar in 2020.
Connor is a member of the 15th Judicial District Bar Association, the Nashville Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, and the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Connor is also a member of the Nashville Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society.
In his free time, Connor enjoys spending time with his wife, Kaylee. They both are especially involved in their church, where they have participated in long-term international missions trips. Connor also likes golfing, working out, classical music, and watching the Nashville Predators.
- Tennessee, 2020
- D., Belmont University College of Law, 2020
- Graduated in the top 10% of class
- Managing Editor of the Belmont Law Review
- S., summa cum laude, Middle Tennessee State University, 2017
- Buchanan Fellowship, Member
- 15th Judicial District Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federalist Society, Nashville Lawyers Chapter