Lebanon Lawyers Assisting With Criminal Charges, Injuries, and Business Matters in Mount Juliet, Gallatin & Cookeville, TN
Tennessee attorneys helping clients achieve outstanding results
At Lowery, Lowery & Cherry, PLLC, we provide superb legal representation in a variety of criminal and civil cases.
Expertise in criminal defense based on more than 70 years of combined experience
You have been accused of a crime and are facing a potential prison sentence. Lowery, Lowery & Cherry attorneys practice law every day defending individuals accused of crimes in Tennessee. With over seventy years of combined experience, our attorneys are well-suited to represent you effectively. We apply our experience to prove your innocence, reduce your sentence or get your case dismissed.
Our criminal law attorneys will protect your rights throughout the legal process. We will also represent you during police questioning and Fourth Amendment searches. Plus, our team will perform an independent investigation to support your case and ensure that only legally obtained evidence is admitted in court.
Our Tennessee criminal defense team will defend you and be with you throughout all the legal proceedings. We can assist you in the following areas:
- Drunk driving (DUI & DWI) − Driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) is a serious criminal offense. It involves the act of driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs such that your ability to drive is impaired. There is a large push in Tennessee law enforcement to arrest DUI offenders based solely on prescription medication. Our attorneys have experience negotiating with prosecutors to reduce charges and to get erroneous charges dismissed.
- Assault and battery − These crimes generally arise from an unlawful threat or touching of another. Assault and battery are divided into various categories. For example, sexual assault encompasses sex offenses from misdemeanor sexual abuse to rape. The degree of the offense and corresponding sentence depend on several factors such as the amount of force used and the age and injuries of the alleged victim.
- Rape − Rape is a very serious crime and can involve intricate issues. Tennessee law defines rape as involving the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of a defendant by a victim under certain specified circumstances. Like most crimes, there are various categories, including statutory rape and aggravated rape. If you have been charged with rape, you may be facing a prison sentence, sex offender registry, substantial financial penalties, and social stigma. Our attorneys understand the need for discretion in these sensitive cases. We can represent you to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Domestic violence − Domestic violence often refers to emotional abuse, physical violence or threats of violence between spouses or cohabitants. Our attorneys take special care to assist you during these emotional circumstances.
- Drug possession − Drug-related offenses include marijuana possession in Nashville, as well as possession of crack, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and meth. Our attorneys aggressively defend your rights related to drug crimes, including charges of selling, distributing, trafficking and manufacturing drugs.
- Theft − If you have been charged with shoplifting, burglary, robbery, or grand theft, our defense attorneys are on your side to help clear your record.
The Tennessee lawyers at Lowery, Lowery & Cherry, PLLC are available to assist injury victims in the following types of cases:
- Auto accidents − If you suffer from injuries due to a car collision, commercial truck accident, or motorcycle accident, we can help you obtain compensation for your medical expenses, repair bills, and other damages.
- Wrongful Death − If you have lost a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may be able to bring claims on behalf of both you and the deceased. Our Lebanon, TN attorneys have handled wrongful death cases throughout Tennessee, and we can help you obtain compensation for your economic and emotional losses.
- Negligence, malpractice and other torts − You may be entitled to compensation if a defendant breached the applicable duty of care owed to you and caused your injuries. This includes malpractice by doctors and physicians. Other types of wrongful, tortious conduct includes false arrest, invasion of privacy, slander, libel, and defamation. Contact the attorneys at Lowery, Lowery & Cherry to assess the strength and viability of your case.
Our firm has extensive business litigation experience. We have represented large and small companies alike and have resolved disputes between business owners, partners, directors, and shareholders.
Call the professionals at Lowery, Lowery & Cherry today
If you or a loved one seeks quality legal assistance, we encourage you to contact our firm. Contact us or call us today to get started with a free and confidential consultation.